Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I like this safe spot

As I was reading on my MISS forums over the weekend, I read another post about some sort of anniversary or date that reminded someone of something. Nothing new really, except I realized I wasn't at any of those things yet. So far all I had was the day Friday, and the date the 15th of the last 2 months. It also made me realize that that made me a little different or special, as I was still in this "safe zone" that pre-empted any other dates to remember and be sad about.

I'm still before the date of my last period last year.
I'm still before those days of implantation cramps the week befre Christmas.
I'm still before the day I found out I was pregnant.
I'm still before the month of constant morning sickness.
I'm still before the day of my appendix operation, where we saw our baby bean at 19 weeks for the first time.
I'm still before my trip home to show off my pregnant belly in May.
I'm still before the sonogram when we found out she was a girl.
I'm still before the last summer I spent with Charlie before he is all grown up.
I'm still before August 12th where life ws still carefree and I was completely clueless...

Does anyone know how to stop time?

0 comments: