Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

New friend


While baby sitting today for Lanee, I met a girl who was there at the play place with her 3 little girls. Before we started talking she moved to a chair in the corner and began to breastfeed her little one. I was so glad to see someone not ashamed or afraid to do so in public!! Good for you!


After a few bits of talk we discovered a lot of similar interests, we are even both on the same Yahoo group. I eventually told her about Elora and I found out her baby girl is only 10 days older. I got to hold her for about 15 minutes and it was the best feeling ever!


We exchanged phone numbers and MySpace info and plan to get together again this weekend or next week when i have the kids again. I love making new friends and it seems I may have found one. :)

0 comments: